Whether you’re applying for a new passport, renewing an existing one, obtaining a visa, or updating your driving license, Avon Studios has you covered with our ID and Passport & Visa photo service.
We specialise in delivering professional passport and visa photos that not only meet the strict criteria but also save you time and provide a stress-free experience. Rest assured, our photos are guaranteed to be accepted, granting you peace of mind.
What Sets Us Apart:
- ICAO-Approved Photos: Our Passport and Visa Photos are meticulously checked and approved using our ICAO software, which seamlessly integrates with the Government system. This ensures your photos meet all requirements whilst being as flattering as they can be. We’re the only photography studio in Warwickshire offering this unique service.
- Professional Studio Quality: Unlike photobooths, Our use of professional cameras and studio lighting guarantees you the most flattering photo. We take as many shots as needed to capture the perfect image. Additionally, we precisely cut your photos to the correct size for your destination country.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Your satisfaction matters most. That’s why we proudly offer a 100% guarantee on all our passport and visa photos. If they’re not accepted, we’ll make it right.
- Trusted by Renowned Brands: Avon Studios is the preferred choice for Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) and Aston Martin’s staff visa photo needs. We’re also the go-to provider of visa photographs for the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) for their cast and crew.
Booking is a breeze:
- Online Booking: Schedule your appointment conveniently online using the links. below
- Personal Assistance: For any queries, Beth or Andy at the studio are just a call away 01789470663.
- Email: Reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
- Our Wellesbourne Studio is easily accessible from Stratford, Leamington and Warwick with Free parking right outside.
Your Appointment Options:
UK / Ireland Digital Online Passport Application Codes
Perfect for your online application, we’ll give you a code which you enter on your passport application when prompted. Quick, Easy and straightforward. Also includes your passport photo as a digital download free of charge.
UK Sized Passport Prints
Great for Paper Passport applications, Driving License, Blue Badge, Firearms certificate / Gun license , Bus Passes, Rail Cards and any other ID applications. You’ll receive 6 Passport sized photos (35x45mm) cut to size.
Worldwide Visa’s and Passport Photos.
Depending on your requirements, you can have this either as a digital file, as physical prints or both. We offer this service for most countries – you’ll find the full list here.
Our Assisted Application Service
If applying online seems a little bit daunting, then don’t stress! Book an assisted application appointment and then bring along the relevant documents on the day (normally your current / expired passport) and we will complete the online passport application for you.
How Long Does an Online Code Last?
An online code should be used within 1 month with the Passport office, but the code and image will be available to download for 6 months.
How many prints will I receive?
For a UK sized Passport print (35x45mm), you will receive 6 images. For some other countries you will receive 2-4 images depending on the size required for that country.
How long does an appointment take?
A photo appointment should take a maximum of 10 minutes per person, an assisted application appointment will take around 30 minutes.
What shouldn’t I wear?
The main things to avoid are white tops and any hair accessories/hats. You will also be required to remove your glasses for your Passport Photo. For more information on the Passport Requirements, please click here for the government website Get a passport photo: Digital photos – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
What countries and types of passport and visa photos can you take?
We can take passport and visa photos for most countries – you can find the full list here!